IELTS TOPIC VOCABULARY FOR SPEAKING EXAM: PDF
- part 1,2 and 3 sample answers
- key topic vocabulary with definitions and sample sentences
- word formation
- useful resources: websites, articles, podcasts and videos
You can download first topic with “Family” vocabulary from this page or go to All topics to find more
IELTS TOPIC VOCABULARY FOR SPEAKING EXAM:
- ANKI is most popular tool using flashcards to remember things
- multiple devices: create free account and desktop, smartphone or tablet
- easy to use: just download topic you need and add to your ANKI decks
- flexible: add your own cards and expand you vocabulary
Connect other IELTS candidates who look for speaking partners to practice and prepare for IELTS speaking part
Step 1: Join our Facebook Group
Step 2: Post your request. Tell others a bit about yourself
Step 3: Contact people to find speaking partner
Be proactive! Visit a Facebook page to find your speaking partner
IS THERE A WAY TO HAVE SPEAKING PRACTICE ON REGULAR BASIS?
I decided to test different ideas myself
There are a lot of common roadblocks, doubts and thoughts, that I faced (and probably most of IELTS candidates too) when started to prepare for speaking exam
- limited time/busy lifestyle
- small budget to take online course or online classes with professional teacher
- problems with finding speaking partner to practice with
- failed attempts to practice consistently with speaking partners
- lack of discipline
- slow progress
- fear of speaking and failure
I firmly believe, that connecting others and taking action are things which help us to overcome fears and cope with any problems. If you want to know whether it works at all, how much time it takes to improve, obstacles, solutions and what I’ve learned from this experience, then go to my blog.
I wil be sharing all my wins and failures there to create some valuable resources and information for you.
Read my story here or go to my blog. Thank you for visiting my site.
Hi, my name is Maksim. Currently, I live in Sydney, Australia