WEEKLY SKYPE GROUP CHAT/CALL
Meet the most proactive speaking partners from India, Vietnam, Iran and other countries in 3 simple steps
Step 1: SIGN UP - Send me your Skype ID and Email
Step 2: SHOW UP on time - every Saturday, be online to join conversation in Skype
Step 3: CHAT - use Skype to meet other IELTS candidates and join GROUP CALL to find your Language Partner
**Day / Time: Saturday / 20:00 (Australia, Sydney time).
*To participate you will have to provide your email and Skype ID
ONLINE IELTS TUTORS
Affordable lessons. Spoken English by Skype
- Practice with native speakers. Learn authentic vocabulary and improve your accent
- IELTS Speaking exam preparation. Use tutors knowledge of the test format and assessment criteria to help you to get higher score
- Affordable lessons from $6/hour. Practice more for the same money
- Experienced teachers. Enjoy your classes. Don't worry if you are beginner
- Schedule trial lesson. Meet the teacher, ask questions, take your time and make a decision
IELTS TOPIC VOCABULARY FOR SPEAKING EXAM: PDF
Save your time. Find everything you need for IELTS Speaking in one place
- Part 1,2 and 3 sample questions and answers. Use questions for your practice. Learn from samples given by native speaker
- Key topic vocabulary. Find words, definitions and sample sentences in one pdf file to grow your vocabulary faster
- Word formation and collocations. Expand your vocabulary range and communicate ideas more effectively
- Articles, podcasts and videos. Read, listen or watch - choose the right resource for you to dive into each topic
You can download first topic with “Family” vocabulary from this page or go to All topics to find more
IS THERE A WAY TO HAVE SPEAKING PRACTICE ON REGULAR BASIS?
I decided to test different ideas myself
There are a lot of common roadblocks, doubts and thoughts, that I faced (and probably most of IELTS candidates too) when started to prepare for speaking exam
- limited time/busy lifestyle
- small budget to take online course or online classes with professional teacher
- problems with finding speaking partner to practice with
- failed attempts to practice consistently with speaking partners
- lack of discipline
- slow progress
- fear of speaking and failure
I firmly believe, that connecting others and taking action are things which help us to overcome fears and cope with any problems. If you want to know whether it works at all, how much time it takes to improve, obstacles, solutions and what I’ve learned from this experience, then go to my blog.
I wil be sharing all my wins and failures there to create some valuable resources and information for you.
Read my story here or go to my blog. Thank you for visiting my site.
Hi, my name is Maksim. Currently, I live in Sydney, Australia