One of the best ways to prepare for IELTS speaking exam is to practice with online teacher. However, for many people it is too expensive way to prepare for the test. Does it mean you can only practice with a partner or by yourself? No!
The cost of online classes may vary significantly. That means if you cannot afford teacher from UK, USA or Australia (they usually charge higher), you still can find teachers who can offer online practice at a lower price.
Ok, what about the quality and how to find qualified teacher familiar with IELTS format? In this episode I am chatting with Dmitry Zolottsev, the founder of 7mango.ru. Online school helping people to take Skype lessons provided by teachers from the Philippines.
Dmitry shared his own story and language learning experience.
Listen this interview to learn about:
- What’s wrong with the way we are taught English in school
- What is alternative, natural way to learn English
- Why it works better
- Going to the Phillipines – one of the ways to learn English
- Advantages of hiring online teacher through online school
- 7mango.ru – resource finding great teachers for you to help you with English practice and IELTS preparation
- Graded readers – audio books with texts specially created for language learners with different skill levels
- Listening podcasts as a way to learn English
- Watching movies without subtitles
The Test Taker – Interview with Dmitry Zolottsev: Online English Teachers from The Philippines. Affordable Way to Improve Your Speaking Skills
- 7mango.ru – Skype lessons for English learners
- vk.com/graded_readers – audiobooks for English learners
- vk.com/6minute_english – BBC podcast “6 minutes English” – All episodes
- vk.com/esl_podcast– ESL podcast “English Cafe”
Was this episode useful? Share your thoughts. Suggest your favourite podcasts or any other resources you use to improve your vocabulary or spoken English – leave a comment!