Making it easier to prepare for IELTS speaking test
Hello, I’m Max. I’m building this website to develop my speaking and writing skills in English. I’ve passed IELTS, but I believe
that helping others to reach that goal is something that will push me further and give other IELTS candidates what they need so much: supportive community.
IELTS TOPIC VOCABULARY: PDF
Download IELTS topic vocabulary PDF. Each topic is
- short and do not require much time. To get more, download next part or use free online resources.
- focused on list of most frequently used words and phrases.
- is balanced and contain nouns, verbs adjectives, collocations to expand your lexical resource.
- contain links to ultimate online resources to dive into this topic: podcasts, blogs, articles and teaching resources
I’m in the middle of the process of compiling topic materials. You can download list of topics and tell me what else do you need. Enter your email to get them when they are ready
IELTS TOPIC VOCABULARY: ANKI FLASHCARDS
Download IELTS topic vocabulary compiled in ANKI flash cards
- ANKI is most popular tool using flashcards to remember things
- multiple devices: create free account and desktop, smartphone or tablet
- easy to use: just download topic you need and add to your ANKI decks
- flexible: add your own cards and expand you vocabulary
What topics do you need most? Send me your request.
LOOKING FOR PERFECT SPEAKING PARTNERS TO IMPROVE IELTS SCORE?
What’s the best way to learn new vocabulary? Right, it is to practice.
Now we need to find suitable speaking partners. I, believe everyone and at any time can do it, because internet is huge! The problem is we struggle to find them and be productive because of these crucial requirements:
- immediate result (find)
- filter by:
- english proficiency
- easy way to remember and yes new vocabulary while speaking
- ways to get feedback and track progress
- make it fun and engaging
- stick to it and practice consistently (ideally every day)
Although, there are many solutions outhere to make online calls and find people for speaking practice, it looks like they miss some of these things. So why don’t we make a small step towards better solution?
If it makes sense for you, drop me your details. I collect and match them so chances are we’ll find our perfect speaking partners.